Tuesday, August 16, 2011

British Street Hooligan


And you were thinking street riots hooligan.  Sorry but this hooligan is a 2011 Triumph Speed Triple.

And one hell of a sweet bike huh?

If there was a ... in heaven ... well there is (I think most days) but still I am not likely to have one parked in my garage.  I am being punished for some stuff I did in high school or preschool ... not sure which.

AnyHowze, in the US this bike retails for $12.599 with ABS.  In South Africa you would have to sell your mamma, a couple of cousins and five liters of blood and still come up way short ... uugggh we are so ripped off by the motor industry here.

The government too but that is another story, or is it?

Dunno.

Did I tell you that I promised to buy myself a brand new motorcycle for my birthday in June this year?

What happened?  Ummm ...

Did I tell you that I once announced to a girlfriend that I planned to get married at the end of the year with or without her?

What happened?  Ummm ...

Did I tell you that I change my mind a lot ... like five minutes from now when I will worry about this confessional post?

Or maybe not.

Onward!

Ps: "Give me ambiguity or give me something else."  But if you want to give me one of the three above ... red is my color ... or white ... but I like black too ... or all three ... or maybe not.

Dunno.

Picture Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment