Monday, April 25, 2011

Dumbing at Number 11

This is a round-up post with no real form or meaning.  In a postmodern sense it can be anything you want it to be ... or not :)

I heard a political analyst/government lackey say in an interview: "All the dead were previously living before the accident."

The moron was referring to victims of a car accident.

A young man running and kicking a ball in the street in front of number 11 said: "I almost did fall here."

A white man in a khaki shirt talking about a rhino he saw said: "The rhino was standing there by the fence just now."

A political analyst talking the usual sh*t said: "The issue with that issue needs to be addressed inside of all the relevant issues."

Huh?

Oh yeah Mooi sent me a text that said: "Johnny Mathis (Sai Baba) has left his mortal coil."

To many (including the Coronation Guru) god is dead.  Wonder if he will just join his moms and the rest of the Anglicans in church now?

I watched Al Jazeera last night and what was left of his mortal coil was lying "in state" and in a see-through coffin of sorts.

I have a need for an Easter egg and foot spa like the Pope was handing out.

I have a young relative who is the most beautiful young lady I have ever seen (no exception) and she is even more so when she chooses to wear the Nikab.

Her name is Ridwana.  And they call her Ridi too!!  :0)

This morning an older married woman wearing Nikab looked me straight in the eye and asked me how I was doing.

"Are you married?" she asked.

"You should be.  Lots of men marry even later in life.  There is hope for you," she added.

Is there hope for Sarkozy?  And the bigots who are waging war on the bodies of Muslim women?

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment