Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thief!


I have always liked nice pens. I was rocking Cross way back in the day before graduating to Montblancs.


Anyway, because of my attraction to pens, there is a story out of Chile today that caught my eye.


Apparently it seems that the President of the Czech Republic tried to pull a fast one and do the old dissapearing pen act. (Don't you just hate when people do that?) My man gave the writing intrument the once over, and then decided that it was better off in his pocket. Now, as is to be expected, his own people are crying foul. I swear I hate pen theives. The man should be impeached!


But wait, it gets better: It seems that my man is a wingnut. "..Klaus, whose most notable prior controversy was probably his flat rejection of climate change science—a position that he even appeared on Glenn Beck's show to tour.."


Gee, there is a surprise; a wingnut who steals other people's pens. President Pinera, you might want to check your pockets.


Finally, if you want to be named police officer of the year in White Plains, New York, it might help to kill a young black college student.


Dyaaammn! How do you get a promotion? Kill a black family?

No comments:

Post a Comment