Friday, April 29, 2011

No fly over.




That is some serious weather they are experiencing down south. I guess mother nature must be still mad at us here in A-merry-ca. Hopefully those poor folks can get their lives back together.



It must be gut wrenching to look at where your home once stood and see total devastation.

I see his O ness took the presidential disaster tour today. That was nice. Nothing like a little "I feel your pain" from our leader to make us feel better about a tragic situation.

Still, as is always the case with O, not everyone was pleased.

"Texas Governor Rick Perry criticized the Obama administration on Thursday for not responding to a request for a disaster aid for the parched state, where wildfires have scorched nearly 2 million acres.

“You have to ask, ‘Why are you taking care of Alabama and other states?’ I know our letter didn’t get lost in the mail,” Perry, a Republican and frequent critic of the federal government, said after addressing a Texas emergency management conference. [Source]



No Governor, your letter didn't get lost in the mail, you probably just forgot to put a stamp on it. But hey, weren't you trying to secede from these divided states just a couple of years ago? I guess that limited federal government thing isn't looking so good these days. (BTW, I love the comments that follow the article on the wingnut site I linked.)



Finally, I think I know why Philly's finest have been a little trigger happy these days.



You Negroes better behave when you come to Philly. Our cops are pumped.































No comments:

Post a Comment