Thursday, April 14, 2011

NEGRO SEEKING WORK

*
So Mr. Bad Hair has people on the ground in Hawaii trying to unearth the greatest hoax in A-merry-ca's long history. Not since the birth of a certain little guy in a town called Bethlehem has so much been made of where a child was born.


"He spent $2 million in legal fees trying on to get away from this issue, and if it weren't an issue, why wouldn't he just solve it?" he said. "I wish he would because if he doesn't, it's one of the greatest scams in the history of politics and in the history, period. You are not allowed to be a president if you're not born in this country. Right now, I have real doubts."

Donald, I know that some folks don't like it, but I have to tell you, I have my doubts as well. So I was wondering; could you use someone else on the ground in Hawaii? For a small fee-- and daily per diem --I would be glad to interview people and go over every public record with a fine- toothed comb for you. No one will work harder than the field to uncover this fraud perpetrated on the A-merry-can people by this Obama guy.


If there is some kind of fraud there; I will find it. Promise.


Finally, it seems that another republican presidential candidate is a little confused about his own intentions to lead our great country.





"Running for president has become such an elaborate press operation that it's sometimes hard for even the candidates to keep up.


Just ask Tim Pawlenty, who sounded a verbal miscue during an interview with CNN's Piers Morgan Tuesday night about whether or not he's actually running for president.


"I'm running for president," Pawlenty told CNN. "I'm not putting my hat in the ring rhetorically or ultimately for vice president so I'm focused on running for president.


" The comments--a partial transcript of which was forwarded to reporters ahead of the actual broadcast of the interview--instantly made big news, given Pawlenty, technically, has filed only an "exploratory committee." It's a phrase that seems to imply the former Minnesota governor is still thinking about whether to mount a full-fledged run, even though it's fairly obvious he's very much in the 2012 race.


But Pawlenty's aides quickly tried to stamp down the story their boss was officially in the race, insisting that CNN had mischaracterized the ex-governor's comments. As evidence, they pointed to another segment in the interview in which he dialed back his initial claim. "I've got an exploratory committee up and running, and we'll have a final or full announcement in the coming weeks here,"


Pawlenty added later. "It won't be too much longer, but everything is headed in that direction." "I'm running for president," Pawlenty told CNN. "I'm not putting my hat in the ring rhetorically or ultimately for vice president so I'm focused on running for president."


The comments--a partial transcript of which was forwarded to reporters ahead of the actual broadcast of the interview--instantly made big news, given Pawlenty, technically, has filed only an "exploratory committee." It's a phrase that seems to imply the former Minnesota governor is still thinking about whether to mount a full-fledged run, even though it's fairly obvious he's very much in the 2012 race. [Source]



OK, let's run that back: "I AM RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT". Mr. Pawlenty, I think that you were pretty clear. But yet your aides said that "CNN had mischaracterized" your comments.


You would make a great republican President. They all lied when their lips were moving.


*Pic courtesy of theGrio.

No comments:

Post a Comment