Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Gipper,Casey, and FOX.

I wish I lived in a lovely flat in the Mayfair section of London with a dog. Why?Because I know where I would take him every day to relieve himself.

Anyway, if any of you in the area have a spare room I could use for a couple of nights I would greatly appreciate it. Mrs. Field is a little pissed at the kid right about now. This happens every time she believes that the system of justice we have here in A-merry-ca fails someone. "Field, how could you do what you do?" This is where I do everything in my power to avoid the conversation. It doesn't work. "How do those men who defended that woman sleep at night?" I make a failed attempt at defending our legal system. "Well dear, a jury of her peers found her innocent, I didn't really follow the trial but the prosecution must not have made their case to the people who mattered." Bad move. "Field, anyone can see that the woman killed her child. Who waits days to say that their child is missing? You know what field, don't even start with me; you are no different than the rest of them."

I am hoping that this is the last we will hear of that dysfunctional family down in "Gator" country. But knowing A-merry-ca like I do, I doubt that it will be. There will be a book, countless television interviews, a TV miniseries, and on and on. Casey Anthony will be paid.

People are making comparisons to the OJ verdict, and I suppose that given the weight of evidence against mommy, you could. You Negroes were happy when OJ was found not guilty of killing those two white people, even though, in your hearts, you know he did it. No one is happy that a two year old lost her life, (Nancy Grace is losing her mind)  and that the person who the state charged with the crime is walking. Some of you (especially the mothers out there) would pull the switch to fry Casey your damn selves. I know Mrs. Field would.

Finally, I swear that you just can't make this stuff up:

"The Fox News Politics Twitter account was hacked early this morning, and a number of Tweets claiming that President Obama had been assassinated were sent out. Fox has acknowledged the hack, but apparently still can't access the account—as of this post, the Tweets still haven't been taken down.
If you get your news exclusively from the Fox News Politics Twitter account, you will be relieved to hear that the president is not dead, to the best of our knowledge. Rather, the account seems to have been hacked at around midnight on Sunday by a group, vaguely aligned with Anonymous, calling itself "TheScriptKiddies." ("Script kiddies" is a pejorative term for wannabe hackers. I guess they're trying to reclaim it?)

At first, according to The Huffington Post, the hackers claimed responsibility, changing the account icon, linking to their own Twitter account, and reaching out to the @AnonymousIRC account, offering to "assist" the hacktivist band." [Article]

Sorry FOX. But I guess a news organization can always dream, right?
        

No comments:

Post a Comment