Monday, July 11, 2011

Read two Playboy magazines and call me in the morning.

I know that from time to time it might seem like I am being flip when I post. But tonight I have a serious question for some of my republiclown friends: Do you really expect me to consider voting for Michele Bachmann for president when she signed on to a pledge that said black babies were better off under slavery because they were born to a two parent household? 

"Slavery had a disastrous impact on African-American families, yet sadly a child born into slavery in 1860 was more likely to be raised by his mother and father in a two-parent household than was an African-American baby born after the election of the USA’s first African-American President." [Source]

Ok Ok, I know that when we were slaves we at least had jobs; but we didn't even get paid minimum wage back then.

And you wingnuts wonder why my cousins can't get under your tent with you. 

And, speaking of Ms. Bachmann, I see that her hubby is being called out for running a scam clinic where he says that he can cure Gays by praying for them. ---Because we just can't have those "Barbarians" running around with the rest of us good Christian folks. "Ex Gay Therapy" is what I think he calls it. (Hmmm, I wonder if it worked for him? )

I started this post with a question, and I will end it with one for Marcus and his crazy ass friends: Marcus, if you think that by praying you could actually change someone from being Gay to hetro, why don't you use your prayers for more important things like bringing us world peace and fixing our damn deficit problem?


 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment