Saturday, July 31, 2010

Here we go again.


I am up in the Poconos playing 18 and getting some R&R. I swear when I leave Southeast Pistolvania I feel like I am in a very Southern state. But it's all good. This is post-racial A-merry-ca, so field has love for everybody.

So Chelsea got married today, and who cares? I know I don't.

What I do care about is the fact that yet another black poli-trickster is giving the clowns over at Radio Rwanda fodder for their next news cycle. Honestly, would it kill some of these black pols to just say no to the green- backs every now and then? I don't care if what they are doing is legal. I don't like the smell of ethical lapses. They should be way above such things.

Maxine Walters, like Harlem Charlie, did some good things in the past. And, because of that, I would sure hate to see these latest ethical issues taint their entire legacy. I guess if you are in Washington long enough it's inevitable that some of the stink from a very foul political system will get on you.


But I'm out. Back to civilization tomorrow.













No comments:

Post a Comment