Friday, July 16, 2010

Show me your friends....


First, I have to talk about this before I forget: Hey Cubbies, WTF is up with jumping up and down and fist thumping like you just won the f%$%*#g World Series? I saw you beat my Phillies today, and the way you clowns acted was embarrassing. Hey, news flash: we are just a little past the half way point of the season, stop acting like it's September and you are in the middle of a pennant race. (Which you will never be) No wonder you losers haven't won a ring since Lincoln was President.

OK then, now that I have that off my chest. (Sorry Dan, I know you are a cubs fan, but I had to go there)

Anyway, tonight I want to blog about Mr. Mark Williams, (See there Mark, I called you Mr., that ought to make you feel good.) h/t to the excellent blog, The Reid Report ,for their wonderful piece on my man. So here is the thing; folks have e-mailed me and wanted to know if I thought Mark Williams was simply making good use of satire. "You do the same thing, field". Yes, but I am not the leader of a movement who has just been called out for their racism issues by the NAACP. Maybe Mark's timing was a little f&^%$d up. I guess his little colored jokes would have been funny if his timing was better. Ask any good comedian Mark, your timing is everything.

Still, you have got to love it. My man Mark touched on all of the stereotypes. I bet he didn't have any problems coming up with all those negative things to say about those "colored" folks.

"How will we Colored People ever get a wide screen TV in every room if non-coloreds get to keep what they earn? Totally racist! The tea party expects coloreds to be productive members of society?"

Yes, I guess everybody knows a nigger with a big screen TV. Ouch! That one hurts, Mark.

No surprise that Mark is a regular over at Radio Rwanda. (Not to mention CNN) And he is a major player in the teabagger movement. Unlike the New Black Panther Party clowns who Radio Rwanda would want sane people to believe actually represent black folks here in A-merry-ca. They do not. Talk about irony.

Finally, let's talk about my girl Magyn Kelly, shall we? Did you see the video of Magyn and Kirsten Powers going at it over the NBP non-story. Nothing like a potential reverse racism story to get that faux lawyer all fired up. Still, it was nice to see Newsweek call them on their bullshit. Let's just hope that the rest of A-merry-ca sees them for who they really are as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment