Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Dow drops, and thugs in Philly try to drop some passengers on a bus.

I tried calling my broker twice today but the son of a b&^%% wont return my call. I guess he has been a bit busy of late. 512 POINTS?!! WTF?!!

I am looking over my financial statement and my investments are allocated with Fidelity Freedom. I am loaded up on Vanguard and Harbor Capital with my U.S. Stock Funds. With Dodge & Cox and European Pacific Growth Fund with my international stocks, and none of it makes a damn bit of difference because they are all sinking fast. And you know who I blame for this? You stinking wingnuts! Spooking the markets by putting a gun to our heads,daring us to blink, and screaming that the sky is falling. This is all on you. But I am sure that this is just how you wanted it. If the markets are down, birthday boy looks bad, and his presidency goes bye bye. Nice.

Still, unlike a lot of other investors, I am not going to panic. I am going to ride this thing out. I have done it before. I trust my portfolio....for now.

Anyway, enough about money. Now for some more serious stuff.

I will set it all up for you: Woman is on a bus with her toddler. She starts beating the little rugrat and a passenger in the bus ( a young black male) decides to intervene and tell her that she should check herself and the way she goes about handling her business. Girlfriend takes offense, gets on her cell phone, and calls her crew to meet her at the bus stop.

This is what followed: (Watch the video with this link)

I wish I could comment some more on this story, but you all know the drill; for reasons beyond my control I just can't. *chomping at the bit*

No comments:

Post a Comment