Thursday, August 12, 2010

"N*****S & Cars"


I know us brothers love our whips more than our houses. (Hey, what's that saying? "You can live in your car but you can't drive your house." ) But come on now Birdman, a 2 million dollar whip? WTF? Two large? My man, do you know how much interest you could be getting on two million dollars every year? I guarantee you that the Bugatti you just purchased will be losing value with each passing day. Hey, it's cool to be "hood rich", but it's not cool to be stupid with your money. I have seen too many ballers go broke spending their money like it was made by Milton Bradley. And Birdman, you might want to give fellow producer, Swizz Beatz a call before you "let it rain" on some damn European car manufacturer.

I won't even go the you could give your money to charity route, because it's yours. Although, you are from New Orleans and, well, just let your conscience be your guide my brother.

"Ridin 2G 'llac on......dubs
Ounces....quarters....halves...bricks
Nigga I done sold all that shit
soon as....my, tour stop
Bought five Bentley Azures...props
TV's must...buttons must....
CMB...platinum plus
What the.....fuck...hold on
Everybody get yo' motherfuckin roll on"


"Birdman" if we are going to roll in a two million dollar whip, it had damn well better be rolling on air.

Will somebody tell Ben Quayle to STFU? I swear some people have no shame. You of all people should not be calling out the president of these divided states.

"In a new campaign ad, an Arizona congressional candidate accuses President Barack Obama of being “the worst president in history.”

"He might know a thing or two about how men in the White House are judged by the public; he’s the son of a vice president perhaps best known for enduring ridicule after he flubbed the spelling of the word “potato.”

Ben Quayle, the son of George H.W. Bush’s running mate, is one of 10 candidates in the GOP primary race in Arizona’s conservative 3rddistrict (It went for McCain by 15 points in 2008 and for Bush by almost 20 in 2004.) In a new ad, he says that “Barack Obama is the worst president in history” and promises to “knock the hell” out of Washington if elected. "


My man, your daddy was Dan Quayle. Let me repeat that: DAN QUAYLE! Nuff said.

Finally, many of you sent me e-mails today (thanks for that, you all keep me on top of things) and commented on this blog about the passing of Mitrice Richardson, a woman whose picture I had posted on my sidebar for weeks. No need to repeat the story, you all know what happened by now.

Still, it was amazing to watch the main stream media ignore a story that we all know would have been given wall to wall coverage from the day she went missing until her skeletal remains were found, if she had only been from a different demographic. The fact that foul play might have been involved and the disgraceful way that her family was treated should give us all cause for pause.

We still don't know what happened that night in Malibu, but hopefully we will find out soon. Until then, let's hope that this young lady and her family has finally found some peace.

I'm out.






No comments:

Post a Comment