Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fantasia & McNuggets.


And here I thought that only us black folks would fight over chicken. Oh Lawd! This white woman sure is acting the fool over her Chicken McNuggets. You people who work at the drive- through will have to start getting battle pay, soon. ----Watch how that sister inside grabs her hair. Just for a minute girlfriend forgot she was at work. You know times are tough in A-merry-ca when folks start going postal over a "Happy Meal". That's not cool. And somewhere in A-merry-ca Ronald McDonald is frowning.

"Melodi Dushane really, really wanted her chicken nuggets. So she wasn't loving it when a worker at the Toledo McDonald's told her they stopped serving the meal at 2:30 a.m.

In fact, she was downright mad. The 25-year-old reacted to the news by getting out of her car and throwing punches at the employee, then pounding on the glass with her elbow and then finally smashing it, according to ABC affiliate KSFN in Fresno, Calif.."


Melodi, next time go to Wendy's.

Finally, (I feel like Necole Bitchie on this one) I have to go here. Seems my girl Fantasia tried to get on that American Idol in the sky by pretending a bottle of Aspirin was a bag full of Skittles.
Hey people go through it, depression is real, and if she suffers from depression she should get help. But what had my antennas up was the fact that she allegedly tried to commit "sideways" (as Mrs. Field and her peeps call it) over a man. Now, correct me if I am wrong; but doesn't Fantasia have a minor child? Why the f&*% would she try to to kill herself knowing that she has a young child to raise? And over a man of all things.

Girlfriend could use a lesson in self-esteem from some of the folks (men and women) who post here. It's not cool making your self worth depend on the love of someone else. Especially for someone as talented as this sister.

"Truth is) I never got over you
(Truth is) Wish I was standing in her shoes
(Truth is) and when it's all said and done,
Guess I'm still In love with you
(Truth is) I never should have let you go
(Truth is) and it's killing me cause, now I know
(Truth is) and when it's all said and done,
Guess I'm still In love with you "

Truth is girlfriend, you almost killed your damn self. And that would have been the dumbest (not to mention the last) thing you ever did.

No comments:

Post a Comment