Friday, August 27, 2010

Please make your checks payable to Rev. Harry....


Last night a posted about a sister in Germany who had unprotected sex and failed to tell her partners. Well tonight, I am sad to report, that two can play that game.
"A U.S. Air Force sergeant infected with HIV is under criminal suspicion for allegedly failed to inform a “multitude” of sexual partners about his medical status, The Smoking Gun reported Thursday.

The Air Force Office of Special Investigations reportedly launched a criminal probe last month after receiving information that Sgt. David Gutierrez, 43, “engaged in numerous, unprotected sexual acts…over the course of three years.”

Gutierrez, stationed at McConnell Air Force Base in Wichita, Kan., was apprehended on Aug. 9 for allegedly violating the Uniform Code of Military Justice, the website reported. Investigators then reportedly searched his home to “identify potential witnesses and victims.”


Shame on you David. You should be protecting this country from weapons of mass destruction, not making your johnson become one.

Tomorrow my man Glenn Beck will have his "I HAVE A SCHEME" rally in Washington D.C., and I hear that Albert Pujols along with his fraud of a manager will be participating. Now I am starting to believe that maybe he did juice up,(don't sue me Albert, it's just an opinion) because only someone who is not in his right mind would think that this event is not political. Albert, just make sure you have your green card.

But I can't hate on Albert for attending as I can the next clown I am going to write about. Albert Pujols is a baseball player, so maybe he doesn't have time to read much. Harry R. Jackson, Jr., on the other hand, is supposed to be a man of god, so he should know better. Sadly, it would appear that he does not:

"The only question I have is whether the events of this weekend will lead to more of the same old race-based politics of the past or not. You know exactly what I am talking about. Further, I am concerned that everything is set in motion to create a political stalemate - the PR equivalent of two people attempting to shout over one another to impress a third party.

At this critical juncture in history, all Americans need solution-based moral and political leadership. We need to break the historically tainted lenses through which we view our collective moral and political decisions. African Americans are at an even more acutely strategic moment. Having slipped to the second most numerous minority African-American civic and moral leaders must decide to exert their political power and become a conscience to both Democrats and Republicans.

If only 18 to 20 percent of black voters feel at liberty to vote their values, blacks could become the swing vote that changes the destiny of our nation - race by race, candidate by candidate. The most natural unifying alliance that African Americans could build is with white and Hispanic evangelicals, who share their core values and worldview. With this kind of radical new alignment, new approaches to our most pressing problems could be developed and tested. Our newly defined “good guys” of whatever party could begin to emerge. Wishful thinking? Perhaps.
Yet this weekend we are celebrating the legacy of the ultimate dreamer, whose famed words moved him from being seen as a national security threat to center stage of the nation’s value system. Forty-seven years after the speech, everyone wants to be identified with the passion, power, and purpose of his message. In order to make real moral and political change possible in 2010, once again some black leaders have to wander off the “political plantation” upon which their people currently reside - the Democratic Party.

Therefore, although I have very close friends and associates on both sides, I have chosen to participate with Glenn Beck and to attempt to build the new coalition I have just discussed. Rallying with Beck may temporarily bring a backlash of ridicule and rebuke to many of the black civic and religious leaders who join me. Long term, however, the courage of these leaders will point the way and embolden others. Despite any personal discomfort, we feel that it is time to make a real change. "


Let me translate that for you: I am going with who has given me... whoops, I mean my ministry, the most money. I can't wait to see who is up there jigging with you, Reverend. Brother Martin would never have sold out to the highest bidder. Shame on you and your slave catching dancing friends.

"My personal reasons for involvement in the Restoring Honor Rally are primarily moral, not political. First of all, I believe that there needs to be a spiritual alarm sounded in the nation. I am convinced that the only answer to our country’s moral freefall is another great awakening. This means that we preachers must preach to individuals with a desire to see them transformed internally and spiritually.

Second, this critical mass of faithful believers will need to start a grassroots movement to recapture the essentials of “living faith.” We then must take responsibility for the disappointing political and cultural leaders we have elected or tolerated.

I would like to encourage everyone to pray for a spiritual awakening in America, which will affect the way we vote and the way we rebuild our most cherished institution. This weekend, I will join hundreds of thousands of Christians in prayer and reflection...."

And, his prayer will sound something like this: "Dear Jesus, please help these white folks remember me, so that when I solicit them for funds they will send a check. Hey, preachers gotta eat too, lord."




No comments:

Post a Comment