Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MLK vitriol, and Glenn Beck believes that the killing of six people is funny.


It's getting close to MLK's birthday again, and the usual nutcases are coming out of the woodwork as they usually do this time of year. God forbid you Negroes have an American hero like the rest of us.

"Born Michael King Jr., the man known to the world as Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. has continued to be an enigma. Both revered and reviled, he has been a force to be reckoned since he led the historic march in Selma, Ala., in 1965 and continues to be so even in death.

"Sexual degenerate" and "communist" are not terms often associated with this revered nonviolent leader who spearheaded the civil rights movement.

Yet, Brett Reese, a member of the Greeley-Evans School District 6 Board of Education, is broadcasting just such an attack on Dr. King through his 104.7 FM pirate radio show..

"Just a sexual degenerate, an America-hating communist and a criminal betrayer of even the interest of his own people," Reese reads during his radio broadcast."
[Source]

Oh my! I know that all of you Negroes with one of those fans with brother Martin's picture on the back are going to be pissed at that one.

Hmmmm, a "sexual degeenerate". I wonder if he was any worse than my man Thomas Jefferson?

Finally, someone told me to turn on 1210 AM here in Philly this morning and listen to the radio. I flipped on the little desk top radio in my office and all I heard was laughter and joking. It took me awhile to figure out that it was Glenn Beckkk's radio program and that he was yucking it up with his co-hosts about the killings in Arizona.

One joke after another; about the president, Joe Scarborough, and then some congresswoman named Louise Slaughter. Apparently they have a history.("Oh no we can't use that name,-Slaughter- they might want to shut us down" Ha ha ha ha!!!")

Glenn, I am glad that you and your cronies think that the death of six people (including a nine year old girl) is funny. The rest of us are not laughing.

BTW, I am still waiting for Sarah Palin to apologize for putting the congresswoman in the cross hairs of her political rifle.

No comments:

Post a Comment