Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stupid Human Tricks.


There are some things in life that really piss me off. (OK, there are a lot of things in life that piss me off.) And some are worse than others. People who drive and text comes to mind. Or, folks who try to drive and talk- incessantly- or make calls on their cell phones while they are actually driving. That's a stupid human trick if I ever saw one. Oh, and let's talk about some of you women. (Yes ladies, I had to go there.) Is there any particular reason why you don't put on your makeup before you leave your homes? Why must you put on mascara and all other sorts of facial makeup while you are going all Danica Patrick down the damn highway? That is not cool. Your automobile is not your personal powder room.

And some of you Negroes. (Yes fam. I had to go there) Why must you talk so loud on your damn cell phones? It's as if you want the world to know that you have kids at home and what your family will be eating for dinner. WE DON'T CARE!

Anywhooo, this all leads me to one Cathy Cruz Marrero. You all know the story by now. Girlfriend was so busy talking on her cell phone, that she totally forgot about the big fountain in the middle of the mall and walked right into it. A stupid human trick if I ever saw one. (The video is classic. ) Now, of course, this being A-merry-ca; Cathy is suing. She doesn't like the way she was treated after her dumb ass walked right into a big fountain fountain in the middle of the mall. And she wants to know who was responsible for spreading the video of her stupid human trick.

"Cathy Cruz Marrero, appeared on ABC's "Good Morning America" Thursday with a lawyer and said they're looking into who was responsible for spreading the video. What was so important that she had to text right away? Someone she knew from church had e-mailed to ask when was Marrero's birthday."

Cathy, I wish I had been in Reading, Pistolvania on that fateful day. Because if I was, you and your lawyer would have been looking for me.
Finally, a quick shout out to Gina McCauley from the What About our Daughters blog, and Sean Williams of Dallas South. I saw them down in D.C. yesterday and it was nice hanging with them while we tried to solve A-merry-ca's problems. (More on the MMTC conference later.) We have met over the radio and online on numerous occasions, but never in person. It was nice to meet virtual friends and comrades in the flesh. Gina I promise I will get to Blogging While Brown one day.

Enjoy your Saturday folks, and if you happen to live on the East Coast layer up. It's cold out There.


No comments:

Post a Comment