Monday, January 24, 2011

Revenge Of The Ex.


"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". Steve Harvey better keep that little quote by William Congreve in mind from now on.

Seems my man's ex is speaking out about his.....ahem ahem, issues during their marriage. Sorry Steve, you can't "creep" on wifey and then give the rest of us relationship advice. I saw your mug on the cover of Essence Magazine -and damn near everywhere else -preaching to folks about relationships. Unfortunately for you, I guess your ex saw it too and said enough.

"Steve Harvey's ex-wife Mary Harvey has taken to YouTube to bash her marriage to the comedian and radio personality.

The former Mary Shackelford, Harvey's second wife, said she's speaking out now because she's being sued by her ex-husband in Texas, where he alleges that he was passed up to host an Oprah Winfrey-backed show because of her.

"When I try to move forward, I keep getting pulled back into a situation that I don’t want to be a part of," Mary Harvey said.

In what begins and ends like a plug for Shanae Hall's "Why Do I Have to Think Like a Man?" — which includes a "bonus chapter" responding to Steve Harvey's relationship book, "Straight Talk, No Chaser" — Mary spelled out her side of the story while sitting on a couch in a series of three videos that clocks in at more than 25 minutes total. The videos were posted Friday. The video above is the second in the series.

'The ex-wife is fully aware of the court's current orders and permanent injunctions which prohibit either party, their lawyers or representatives from discussing and releasing information on the Internet and to the media,' Steve Harvey's lawyer, Bobbie Edmonds, said in a statement to People, adding that Harvey's camp would be taking legal action regarding the videos. "

Oh Lawd! You all better hurry up and watch the clip, I don't think it will be up much longer.

"Come on Field, why are you hating on Steve Harvey? The brotha is just trying to make a living"

Yes, but Mr. Harvey might have been trying to make a living (allegedly) at the expense of others. Sorry, I still don't have closure with this Sharon Carson thing. So, until I do, Mr. Harvey is fair game.

Ms. Carson if he broke you off please holla at me.

Speaking of broke off. Oprah, I am disappointed that you haven't found your long- lost -half- brother Field as yet. But I am glad you found our sister. I am looking forward to the family reunion next Thanksgiving.

Finally, it's so sad that Phylicia Barnes' father had to go to AOL News to plead for his daughter's safety. But hey, thank goodness for the Internet and Abe Lincoln for freeing you black folks so that you could learn how to read. I don't watch Nancy Grace, so could one of you people who do watch her tell me if this story is being played out on that show? Not just a one time interview with Mom, I mean really played. Just like they do when Becky goes missing.










No comments:

Post a Comment