Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday rant.


If there is anyone out there reading this post who knows how to make a tackle in football, please send your resume to The Eagles Football Club, 230 N. Broad Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19145. Thank you.

It was ugly at "the Linc" today, folks. My birds caught a beatdown from the DC dead-skins. "5" came back home and delivered a win for them. And, to make matters worse, Vick looks like he is out for at least six weeks with broken ribs. Damn it's tough to be a birds fan.

Anyway, it's hard to write a post tonight because I am still seeing Clinton Portis gash my team's D for more yards. So anyway, here are a few random thoughts:

I know that OJ Simpson is kicking himself tonight. Man if he could have just stayed out of prison long enough to see this. Oh well, I know where the vacation hot spot will be for NFL players next year. Especially the black ones.

I bet that dude who wrote the article about "Crazy white American folk" in the Village Voice didn't expect this type of backlash. What did he expect? That white folks would just roll over and let him talk about them in unflattering terms? Not anymore. This is not your father's A-merry-ca. White folks are no longer ashamed of their whiteness. And damn it, you liberal tree huggers will not turn this country back to the days of white guilt. Just wait until November 2nd. You all will be wishing that you didn't put that beige man in the people's house.

"I picked up a crack pipe when I was 25 years old because I wanted to try it, and it took me 22 years to un-try it. But it's a wrap now. I lost all that time with a pipe in my mouth. Now it's a mike to my mouth."

El, I just hope that you have your counselor on speed dial. But I wish you the best.

Now that tons of money is pouring in for my girl Sarah light, I hope she spends it wisely this time. One thing she won't be spending it on is tofu. Seems my girl loves her meat....(get our minds out of the gutter readers.)

"WILMINGTON, Del. Delaware Republican Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell once told a TV interviewer that she tried several religions but skipped becoming a Hare Krishna because she didn't want to be vegetarian. "

I bet the Hare Krishna folks are happy for that.

Finally, just two more days for the release of Dana Milbank's new book. I can't wait.
I think that Milbank is on to my man, and in his new book I think that he will make a compelling case that the guy is certifiable. But who is crazier? Beckkk and his P.T. Barnum style schtick, or the millions of A-merry-cans who worship at his alter?

It's hard to pick between the two.

I'm out. Hey, does anyone have a football team with a large bandwagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment