Thursday, October 21, 2010

Two millon dollars over three years?!! Juan, I bet that new contract from FOX doesn't make you nervous.


I wonder if Juan Williams and John Williams are related?

"A racially-charged exchange at a small city council meeting in Georgia has grabbed the attention of the national media and the NAACP. In the caught-on-tape exchange, Warner Robins Councilman Daron Lee, who is black, complains, “I was disrespected on Monday. I’m getting tired of you all, talking to me any kind of way. I’m not working in a cotton field.” Councilman John Williams, who is white, replies, “You should be.”

Lee stormed out of the meeting. “He smiles in your face and makes racial remarks. I am pretty much used to it by now,” he told a CNN affiliate. But Williams says the remark was innocent. “I worked in the cotton field,” he protested. “It is not a racial remark at all. He makes everything racial.” [Article]


Yes John, Negroes down south tend to be bit sensitive about things like "cotton fields". Especially when they had to work in them it for your granddaddy without getting paid.
You know what's funny? If John Williams saw Juan's black ass walking towards him in downtown Warner Robbins,Georgia, I bet he would get nervous.

Anyway, I am sorry to hear that Juan Williams lost his job because of his little verbal faux pas. We all need our jobs here in A-merry-ca, these are tough times. I am also sorry to hear that Rick Sanchez lost his job, but... *crickets*. Still, my man Juan shouldn't worry, he will be cashing more of those Rupert Murdoch checks in no time. (Wait....) Juan's problem was that he tried to play both sides of the fence. He would jig for his FOX benefactors, and turn around and write books on civil rights and address black organizations (Like the one occasion when I had to sit through his phony dribble for CLE credits. Juan, you still owe me two hours of my life.) as if we were all ideological soul- mates. At some point, Juan, the truth will catch up to you, it always does. And now you have been exposed for the charlatan you really are. You see people, it's like this: unlike most folks; I don't think Juan believes what he said about Muslims. (How could he?) I think he said that for Bill O'Lie-ly's ears. He said that to fit in with the rest of the folks at FOX and their ongoing anti-Muslim narrative. The folks over at NPR called him on it, because, I suspect, that they have been trying to get rid of his moonlighting ass all along. This just gave them an excuse.

"Michelle Obama“got this Stokely-Carmichael-in-a-designer-dress thing going,”

And you, Juan, have this Negro in a house thing going. Actually, I think I like the Michelle Obama imagery a little more than yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment