Thursday, September 9, 2010

I have a little burning to do as well.


Who knew that being a media whore in A-merry-ca could get you so much attention? Take my man pastor Jones down in Florida, for example. Thankfully, his Koran burning is off for the moment. Still, he is lapping up his 15 minutes and using his new found power and fame to negotiate with the Muslims from that center at Ground Zero. If you don't build your Mosque I won't burn your Koran. Ain't that a b&^%#?!
But can you blame the guy for being like the lyrics from that Jean Carne song all of a sudden? The President! The Vice President! Generals! Heads of state! All begging him not to burn. That would give every red blooded A-merry-can the big head.

Well I want my 15 minutes, damn it, so I have decided to do a little religious burning of my own.
But first, a scripture from the good book:

"I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more." (Ezekiel 34:29)

It' s like this: on September 11, 1987, Peter Tosh was shot and killed by a Rastafarian named Dennis "Leppo" Lobban. Lobban broke into his home, demanded money, and when Tosh didn't give in to his wishes; he was shot execution style in the head.

To show my disgust for this cowardly act, I will burn what Rastafarians hold sacred on September 11th and I dare any Rastafarian anywhere in the world to stop me. Your "tree of life" and herb that heals nations will be lit up like a Christmas tree on September 11th, so get used to it. The good pastor in Florida backed down, but I won't, there is too much at stake. There are too many heathens in the land.

No comments:

Post a Comment