Saturday, September 11, 2010

We should all remember.


Sorry about missing last nights post people, I am on the road and passing through the" A" on my way to take care of some business along with a little pleasure.

It's September 11th and every year at this time of year I remember what I was doing on that sad day and the people I was with. Three thousand people lost their lives because of a bunch of cowards who wanted to hurry up and get to "paradise" so that they could to sleep with a few virgins. It didn't make sense then and it still doesn't make any sense to the kid. I swear the things people do in the name of religion.

Anyway, I see his O ness is appealing for tolerance from the A-merry-can people.- Good luck with that.- There is a political party out there that wants to take all the power away from your brown behind.

Hey, at least you have kept us safe *knock on wood* .


No comments:

Post a Comment