Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Witch of Wilmington.


I have a practice of not making fun of people's religion so I won't start now. (Wicca is a religion, right? ) But I really have to wonder about a group of people who make such a big deal about his O ness being a Muslim electing a witch in their primary to become the party standard- bearer come November.

"Oh come on, field, she said that as a passing comment that she just dabbled in witchcraft in high school. That doesn't mean she is a witch". Boy leave it to an atheist to try and bring a good witch down.

Yes, I suppose folks are right; it seems that Sarah light is declaring that this was just something she did while trying to find herself in high school.

"How many of you didn't hang out with questionable folks in high school?" she asked fellow Republicans at a GOP picnic in southern Delaware on Sunday."There's been no witchcraft since."

No witchcraft at all!? Well how the hell (no pun intended) did you win the GOP primary in the "first state" of Delaware? There must have been a little black magic involved.

Still, I don't know why Sarah light is running away from her religion. I can understand his O ness running away from the Muslim label. The only thing we fear more than witches in A-merry-ca are Muslims. Look, I know that witches have an image problem, but Sarah light shouldn't be running from her Wiccan roots. Maybe we need some witches down in D.C. to shake things up. Work a little black magic and balance that budget. Hell we just had a skull and bones guy running the country, could a witch in the senate be any worse?

"One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that," she said. "We went to a movie and then had a little midnight picnic on a satanic altar."

Ahhh... Sarah light, you might want to leave the "alter" in Delaware. I think it would make your fellow senators a little nervous. They don't believe in making sacrifices.



No comments:

Post a Comment