Thursday, September 15, 2011

Broke Negroes and Negroes in love.

I promised myself that I wouldn't blog about the salacious story trending now about Sarah Palin and Glen Rice playing a little one and one a few years back. (Although I kind of liked this guy's take on the whole thing.) So you will hear nothing more about it from the field....not tonight. My man Wyclef, on the other hand, might have some thoughts. Apparently he is a big Sarah fan.  

But anyway, staying with the "jungle fever" theme; can anyone tell my why CJ Sapong chose to make a fool of himself for all the world to see? Okay, we get it; you love Hope Solo, but a discreet phone call or "Hi, my name is"....away from the cameras would have done the trick.

Sadly, I think I am starting to see a trend here.

Speaking of trends, WTF is wrong with you brothers and your money when you start making a little ends? Now I am reading that Chris McAlister is broke. Wasn't this Negro just in the National Football League?

 "Former Baltimore Ravens cornerback Chris McAlister is broke and living at home with his parents according to court documents obtained by TMZ.
McAlister, 34 years old, signed a $55M contract in 2004 and 7 years later, has absolutely nothing to show for it.
“I have been unemployed since 2009. I have no income.”
He adds, “I live in my parents' home. My parents provide me with my basic living expenses as I do not have the funds to do so.”
McAlister is also seeking to lower his child support payments from the current amount of $11,000 a month." [Story]

Now there is a part of me that keeps thinking that my man is trying to pull a fast one to get out of his child support payments, but still....

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: If there are any ballers out there who want to find a way to save their money, please holla at your boy. I promise you that when your playing days are over I will have a little something put away for you. Promise!

Finally, let's keep up the pressure to save the life of a man who could very well be innocent but who could be facing a state sponsored killing in just a few days. I know that Atlanta is there, but I never did like Georgia.

Here is a little more information for you:

District Attorney Larry Chisolm of Savannah, Ga. has the power to request that the death warrant he signed be withdrawn on Troy Davis. Office telephone: 912-652-7308 ......... Fax: 912-652-7328. [h/t to Kenna A. Toney of the Afrospear for that information.]


  








    

No comments:

Post a Comment