Saturday, September 3, 2011

Throw a rocker from the plane.

They are kicking white boys off planes now for wearing baggy pants. See what you Negroes done caused? You Negroes really need to stop putting your stamp on popular culture here in  A-merry-ca. 

" Green Day rocker Billie Joe Armstrong has complained that he was booted from a Southwest Airlines flight in Oakland, California, because of the way he wore his pants.

Armstrong, 39, said on the website Twitter on Thursday, "Just got kicked off a Southwest flight because my pants sagged too low!..."
The flight was going from Oakland, California, to the Los Angeles suburb of Burbank, said Brad Hawkins, a spokesman for Southwest Airlines.

Cindy Qiu, an associate producer at Bay area television station ABC7/KGO-TV, was on the flight and described the incident on her company's website.
She said that Armstrong, when he was initially approached by a flight attendant and told to hike up his pants, said "Don't you have better things to do than worry about that?"

He then tried to take his seat but was asked to leave the plane, Qiu said on the ABC7 website." [Source]

On a serious note; WTF is wrong with some people? I agree with the rocker; folks need to get a life. As long as his pants did not represent a safety hazard to the plane or the folks on it, who cares about the way he was dressed?

Unbelievable!

Folks wonder why I always write negative s*&# about wingnuts. I will tell you why: I write negative things about them because they make it so easy for me. Take this latest situation from Arizona. Most people would think twice about doing something as dumb as holding a raffle to raise money with the main prize being the same kind of gun that shot a beloved congresswoman from that very same district,and shot and killed six innocent citizens- including a little girl.

"Pima County, Ariz., is home to Tucson, where Jared Loughner allegedly used a Glock handgun in January to kill six people and wound 14 others — including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D). Now, the Pima County Republican Party is causing quite a stir thanks to its late August newsletter, which touts a rather ill-conceived fundraiser: The auction of a Glock handgun. Pima GOP interim chairman Mike Shaw is defending the raffle, noting that Giffords herself owned a Glock, and arguing that Loughner — and not his gun — was responsible for the shooting. Still, critics maintain that the raffle is shockingly "tone deaf." Is it?" [Source]

Not only is it " shockingly tone deaf", it shows an incredible amount of insensitivity and common sense.

But hey, what else did you expect from a wingnut?

Finally, everyday I am more amazed at how much you white folks love your pets. Now comes this latest story from Alaska:

"A 22-year-old Alaska woman said on Wednesday she punched a black bear in the face to save her small dog from being carried off and possibly eaten.

Juneau resident Brooke Collins said she hit the bear Sunday night to save
the life of her dachshund, Fudge. She said she discovered the bear crouched down, clutching Fudge in its paws and biting the back of the dog's neck.

"It had her kind of like when they eat salmon," Collins said Wednesday. "I was freaking out. I was screaming at it. My dog was screaming. I ran up to it ... I just punched it right in the snout and it let go."

Collins said her boyfriend then scared the bear away. "I think it was more startled than anything," she said.

Collins, a hairdresser who has lived in Juneau most of her life, said she is accustomed to bears and knows how to take precautions around them.
She also knew about this particular bear before Sunday's attack because it has been hanging around the neighborhood." [Source] 

Now I am a nice person, I really am. And I have a soft spot in my heart for those who are less fortunate other living things that are farther down on the food chain.

But I swear to you that if a bear was holding my dog like a salmon and was getting ready to eat him like you would a Big Mac, I guarantee you that poor "Fudge"would have a date with the pet cemetery.

I bet a dog would never get thrown off a plane no matter what it wore.








No comments:

Post a Comment