Saturday, September 17, 2011

The FBI Says All Muslims are Terrorists

CommonDreams.org
September 16, 2011.



The FBI says it has halted egregious and unconstitutional anti-Islam teachings to counterterrorism agents uncovered this week by Wired.com, including a training manual arguing mainstream American Muslims are likely to be terrorist sympathizers and the more “devout” a Muslim, the more likely he is to be “violent.” But many remain angry, and it's unclear if the FBI has in fact done so.


Comment: And there you were wondering how the average American got to be so stupid about what Islam is and who Muslims are.

So I guess this blog is pro-terrorist in the terms of the FBI.

I'm doomed because of an innate tendency to BLOW sh*t up.  Whatever will I do?

Does it help that some Muslims consider me to be barely Muslim?

No?

Geez.  I can bleach my brown skin.  And my name translates to Peter (the can even add the Pan part, won't mind too much).

Does that help?

No?

Aaaahhh f*ck my barbaric plane-flying-into-buildings terrorist genetics.  It was so much easier just being an inferior over-sexed non-white back in the day.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment