Monday, June 28, 2010

I don't think Lark can be a part of the baby making plot.


I am not in a good mood, folks. I have been seeing some very unflattering pics of Lark lately and many of you have been sending me e-mails and teasing me about Lark's demise. Oh my, not even our memories are safe these days. :( Anywhoo, I am hoping that my girl just had a bad makeup day. (she just left home without her MAC, that's all) Keep your fingers crossed for me, so that when I do find her, she will not be in this type of shape.

OK then, so let's talk about terrorist babies, shall we? Seems that a wingnut from Texas (Where else did you expect?) thinks that we have to be very afraid of Muslim breeding women:

"U.S. Rep. Joe Barton, R-Ennis, isn't the only Texas congressman making headlines in Washington. Citing a "retired F.B.I. agent" as his source, U.S. Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Tyler, said on the floor of Congress last week that terror cells are plotting to breed future terrorists inside the United States. "It appeared they would have young women who became pregnant [and] would get them into the United States to have a baby.
They wouldn't even have to pay anything for the baby," Gohmert said. "And then they would return back where they could be raised and coddled as future terrorists. And then one day, 20, 30 years down the road, they can be sent in to help destroy our way of life."
Gohmert issued the warning in defense of
Arizona's immigration law, which the Obama administration is planning to file suit over." [Article]

Folks (and all you wingnut defenders out there) please let that sink in a little bit....is it just me or do any of you ever wonder how the republic survived this long. "Terror cells plotting to breed future terrorist." And, of course, he says he has a source for this information. Calling Mr. "retired FBI agent". Calling Mr. "retired FBI agent". Where is he spending his days in retirement? Bellevue?

According to TPM, this might be a part of a larger effort by conservatives to "overturn birthright citizenships." (Or maybe it''s just this.) Oh, OK. Now it all makes sense. *cue in Rod Sterling's voice here*

And for those of you who like to pray I hope you are sending up some shout outs to the big guy [or gal] up above for his O ness. It seems that according to some right wing religious groups, the big guy used BP as a vehicle to direct his wrath at the cigarette smoking, non church going, Saul Alinskey loving, beige man in the White House. The big guy is not too pleased at his O ness for going after his chosen people ,and so those shrimp loving, Tabasco sauce eating, people in the Gulf, must be taught a lesson on his watch.

What else? Oh yes, I see that some of you are still not showing love for the Booty Shaking Network's award show. It was last night, and I hear that my man Chris Brown (or young Ike Turner. I kid, I kid!) Had a come to Jesus moment as he sang about MJ. Nice.

Chris, you have a lot of talent my brother, but in the future, please save the come to Jesus moments for those times when you are in his house. Just my [not so] humble opinion. Yeah I am in a bad mood. Did you see Lark's picture? It's enough to make a man totally rearrange his priorities in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment