Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jack this post.

I am off the plantation tonight folks, and I am watching the end of the Lakers C' game, so this post is going to be very short. In fact, I am probably not going to post much at all, so please go ahead and jack this bad boy.

I do have a kind of informal poll question, though: I know there is no real comparison between the two, but in terms of leadership and the perception of getting things done, do you think that O has done a better job of handling the BP oil spill than the frat boy did with Katrina?

And, if you do comment, could you also give me one practical thing that you would do if you were "king of the world", to solve the education gap in this country?

Thanks!

Congrats to the Lakers and all of you basketball fans out on the leftcoast.

No comments:

Post a Comment