Sunday, June 20, 2010

Just taking a hit of the blogging pipe.

Please hang with me a little as I feed my blogging addiction. Mrs. Field is still sleeping off a long day of shopping ("women be shopping") and I have a few moments to creep before I continue my vacation.

Sorry to see that there is still a strong anti USA sentiment in the rest of the world. That was a Mali referee who robbed the USA soccer team of a win over Slovenia in the World Cup. Ugly stuff. Mali Coulibaly has just been sent to the house. Staying with soccer: you Frenchmen better cut this crap out and try and stick together. If you don't, they are going to stop allowing all of you brothers to represent France.

Out in the land of Snoop I see that Laker fans are proving to the rest of the country that Philly isn't the only city with boorish sports fans, (BTW, what the hell is up with Ron Artest? )
and Tiger is on the prowl, once again, in a major tournament. Tiger, I sure hope that your latest accuser is more like Billy Jean, and not Rielle Hunter.

And speaking of the left- coast, looks like yet another maniac decided to bring death and destruction to those who are close to him and then take the easy way out. I know, I know, but what about the "Street Pirates"?

Looks like the military is testing out a pain ray gun (for crowd control purposes, only) in Afghanistan. It zaps you and makes you feel like you are on fire. Kind of like being in a microwave. And here we thought tasers were bad.

Finally, rest in peace Manute Bol, and have a happy Father's Day to all of you dads out there holding it down. Not you Tiger. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment