Friday, June 11, 2010

"Excuse me, but don't I know you from somewhere?"


It's Friday night, and as I continue my journey with you, my fellow travelers, while pursuing the A-merry-can dream, there is so much that I could be blogging about:

Racism in Indy. Africa hosting the World Cup and all the issues, both internal and external that comes with the turf. BP still acting the fool. And, speaking of the World Cup and BP; like a well scripted play, the A-merry-cans and the Brits face off tomorrow on the World Cup pitch.

But of all the stories that t I could be blogging about, none fascinates me more than one coming out of the state of Florida.

"Alex and Donna Voutisinas of Boynton Beach, Fla., met and fell in love at work, and they were about to get married when they realized they had crossed paths before ... as kids at Disney World.The couple was looking through old family pictures for their wedding video when they came across a picture of a then 5-year old-Donna and her brothers at Disney World and realized Alex's dad was pushing him in a stroller in the background, WPTV.com reports. At the time, Donna's family had just moved to Florida from New York, and Alex's family lived in Canada."It's unbelievable," Donna says. "I still get chills to this day."

Wow! Talk about Karma! My spirituality meter is really low, but this story gives me the chills.

I wonder how often stuff like that happens? I bet it does all the time, we are just not fortunate enough to catch it on camera. But we have all been there: Sometimes that pick up line isn't just a line. Sometimes you really do feel like you know her from somewhere. And now, we know, that maybe, just maybe, you do.

I meet people who are supposed to be strangers all the time (sometimes in places that I have never been) and I swear that I have seen them before.

"Excuse me, haven't I seen you somewhere before?" "Yes, we met at Disney World when you were in your stroller and I was, like, three." "Yep, I thought you looked familiar."

I swear these people better stay married. Because If they don't, I fear something bad might happen. You don't want to mess with karma. [More]





No comments:

Post a Comment