Sunday, June 12, 2011

Abused Dog Kills Owner

News24

Bangkok - A golden retriever mauled its Thai master to death after allegedly enduring years of abuse, media reports said on Sunday.

Mana Tesrit, 51, died in hospital on Saturday after being savaged by his three-year-old dog at his home in Sattahip district of Chonburi province, 120 kilometres east of Bangkok, The Nation newspaper reported.

Mana's wife Sompong Rodkhlam told police that the dog, named Peter, may have attacked her husband because he had kicked and abused it since it was a puppy.

Sompong was out of the house at the time of the attack, which was witnessed by neighbours. (SAPA)

Comment: Good dog. Onward! toward animal rights and liberation. I hope the authorities do not decide to put the dog down. Killing this fool was an act of liberation and revolution.

If they need someone to adopt that dog and give it a loving and peaceful home I want to put my name down. There is that untouched pension plan in the evil empire that can fund a trip to Bangkok and I am serious.

I remember when Founder came into my life three years ago it about tore my heart to shreds. She was emaciated and seemed to have been used by dog breeders to bear puppies for Pit Bull fodder.

I approached her with caution and offered her water on a sweltering day. She watched me closely and I stepped back and she struggled toward the water. She was just literal hours from dying.

In the days that followed I brought food and she ate carefully.  But she never approached me.

Three days into meeting her my mom called me from upstairs: "You need to come to the front door Ridwan you have a visitor."

I walked outside and there she was sitting wagging her tail and looking toward me. I moved forward and she did not run. She came toward me and pressed against my side. And at that moment she became Founder.

I 'found her' and she 'found me' ...

If you travel to number 11 today she will be there. In the front garden healthy and muscular. A Boxer who was abandoned and hatefully abused by the living dead who think their lives are more than the very creatures set down here to live among us and in harmony with us.

We got a lot to learn and many many miles to travel if our pretenses about being humane and superior is to be marginally true.

That dog in Thailand had every right to fight for its life. It is as the Great Spirit intended. No life is without value or redemption is my thinking.

Onward!

PS: I was missing home a few months ago so I went to Google Maps and virtually strolled down the streets of my old neighborhood. When I got to number 11 I zoomed in and there standing on-guard was the ever watchful Founder. She is an amazing and resilient being whose body has healed and her heart is pure love and devotion.  And yeah she still presses tight against me.  I absolutely love her.

If animals are not part of your life and in your struggle for greater enlightenment and freedom then you are missing a huge part of what was intended.

Like Aunty Mavis (our neighbor) always says when she sees Founder: "There are no cruel animals just cruel people."  I concur.

No comments:

Post a Comment