Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's a nice helicopter, but can it stand the load?



I have a feeling that this is going to be one of those crazy summers for stupid human tricks. Already the heat is getting to you Negroes and you are rioting all over the damn place. (What are you Negroes doing at a water park? You know you can't swim.) And, here in Philly, white folks are stabbing each other over beer. For all you do this dagger is for you... Let me stop.




Anywhoo, speaking of stupid humans; it seems that the conservative governor in the great state of New Jersey decided to take a helicopter to watch his son pitch in a high school baseball game. Yes, you read that correctly. The same governor who is making more cuts than an Amish butcher in his state thinks it's cool to use a state helicopter to go and watch his kid pitch. It must be nice to be Governor Krispy Kreme. What's a measly $2,500 an hour in the big scheme of things? Well Gov., if that 12.5 million dollar copter had crashed it would have been a big deal. (No pun intended.)



This guy will make a perfect GOP candidate. Like the rest of his gang, do as I say not as I do seems to be the modus operandi.



Still, the people of Jersey shouldn't be surprised, this guy has always treated them as if their needs are secondary to his. Remember his little vacation while his state was covered in snow? Follow this link, it might jar your memory.




Finally, I like Anthony Weiner, I really do. I always love the passion he brings to the house floor and the way he seems to grasp all of the issues. I loved the beat down he gave Megyn (I am a fraud) Kelly when he appeared on the FAKE NEWS NETWORK, and his in your face style of debating. But if this twitter story turns out to be true, I really have to question his judgement.



I am still waiting for all of the facts to come out, but right now it's not looking good. Remember Anthony, when it comes to these types of things; the cover up is always worse than the original sin. Just ask Brett Favre.


















No comments:

Post a Comment