Thursday, June 16, 2011

"Oh Canada..."

My lord! White folks are rioting in Canada! Now I love Canada, but you all know that you don't have any business rioting. Vancouver is one of the truly great North American cities; please don't ruin it.

I know that you all love your Hockey, and it wasn't cool to see your team choke like dogs to those B's, but stop it already, you are confusing the children of racist here in A-merry-ca. They were raised to think that only Negroes riot. Yet still, you have to love those Canadians, they always find time for a little love in the middle of chaos.

But enough of my friends up North, I want to talk a litte A-merry-can politics.

It looks like our friend Mitt told a bunch of unemployed workers that he is also unemployed. What a jerk! Mitt, it's easy to be unemployed when you are worth over 200 million dollars. I guess I would be unemployed, too. Hell we all would be. Who would want to work when they have that kind of money at their disposal?

Anyway, it pays to have dumb people in your corner.

"The comment was clearly meant to hint jokingly at Romney's bid for the presidency, but it was also an odd statement coming from a candidate whose financial situation is so far removed from his audience's. A former head of Bain Capital, Romney is said to be worth at least $200 million--wealth that has enabled him to concentrate on running for president full time for the better part of the last five years.

But Romney's audience was in on the joke. According to Zeleny, the group "chuckled" along with Romney, with one man asking, "Are you on LinkedIn?"
The former governor replied, "I'm networking. I have my sight on a particular job." [Story]

Mitt, I am sure you do. Good luck with that.

So Mr. Weiner called it quits today. I really wish he hadn't done that. This gutless dumbocrats should be ashamed of themselves. So the guy got a little freaky with his Iphone, so what? He broke no laws. And as far as I can recall, he was never one of these hypocrites sitting in judgment of how others live their personal lives.(Unlike those other do as I say not as I do clowns on the other side) The dumbocrats got behind Bubba, why couldn't they have gotten behind this guy?  I guess the whole Internet thing is still new to them.

Got luck Anthony, I guess we will see you on CNN in the very near future.

Finally,I got all the emails from you haters after my city was voted the dirtiest in A-merry-ca right next to the "Big Easy". (A bogus poll if there ever was one.) Apparently, not everyone is drinking the "hateraid". Anyway, I challenge you to tell me what city or town you live in and I will be glad to go tit for tat with you as to why Philly is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment